QI/QA Specialist LCSW LMFT
The Whole Child is actively recruiting for a QI/QA Specialist LCSW LMFT
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: The QI/QA Specialist will work collaboratively with the Director of Quality Improvement and Training to ensure that the agency is meeting all required guidelines and protocols of Federal, State and County regulations. The QI/QA Specialist will also assist to ensure that all policies and procedures relevant to documentation guidelines are in place and implemented by clinical staff.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: Positions allocable to this class are assigned to various services offered by our mental health agency, and work directly under a Program Director. Within agency guidelines and professional standards, incumbents of the position function independently.
- Evaluate the quality, type and level of services being provided by clinical staff.
- Ensure compliance with funding requirements as defined for documentation, documentation timelines, accuracy, completeness, consistency, and conformity to requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing cases and ensures the agency is in compliance with auditing standards for federal funding sources.
- Promptly identify problems and assist in implementing and follow through of appropriate corrective action.
- Ensure compliance with contract reporting requirements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new policies as relevant to quality assurance and quality improvement.
- Provide consultation and assist with training on documentation and documentation requirements with clinical staff.
- Assist with preparation for audits conducted by various agencies, including Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health, and in the preparation for a response to site reviews, certification visits, and various clinical and service delivery audits, to ensure compliance and contractual obligations.
- Attend community meetings and trainings pertaining to standards of care and compliance with quality assurance and quality improvement topics.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING
LCSW or LMFT required. Minimum 3 years of experience in direct mental health services. Experience and familiarity with Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health documentation requirements. Must be able to document comments/findings that result from internal audits either in oral or written format. Effective communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to think independently, creatively and effectively in critical situations. Computer literate; working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Outlook and knowledgeable in Internet search. Must have reliable transportation, valid California driver’s license, maintain current automobile insurance and must be eligible to drive for the Company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A competitive salary and an above average benefits package:
- Medical* plan choice of HMO plans or PPO plan
- Dental* plan choice of HMO or PPO
- Vision Plan
- 401K – $ for $ match up to 4%
- Supplemental Insurances
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 12 Holidays
- PTO of 15 days per year that increases per policy
*HMO plans are at no cost to the employee
The Whole Child is an equal employment opportunity employer and no candidate for employment will be rejected on account of race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, or sex. Candidates with physical impairments will be considered so long as it can be reasonably demonstrated that the duties and responsibilities can be effectively performed without hazard to the individual, fellow employees, or clientele.