At The Whole Child we pride ourselves on the compassion and care we provide every child and family that receives our services. We adhere to the highest standards of dedication and experience when employing individuals to join our team. Our staff members are multi-disciplinary, bi-lingual, and culturally diverse and provide a high level of professional service, emphasizing the protection, emotional healing, and well-being of children.
Staff consists of:
- Master level social workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Parent educators
- Case managers
- Administrative staff
- Support staff
For more information on careers with The Whole Child, please contact our Human Resources Manager at (562) 692-0383.
For more than 35 years, we have been involved in a Student Internship Program with various universities to provide a comprehensive training curriculum for Associate Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Clinical Students. The Student Internship Program places students throughout our various programs and integrates class work with supervised, hands-on clinical practice.
- University Partners
- Student Internship Program Goals
- Instructional/teaching methods
- Participation Requirements
- Bilingual Therapist (English/Spanish)
- Home Visiting Parent Educator (Bilingual Preferred) 6 Open Positions
- Licensed Therapist (FSP)– Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Housing Program – FRT Coordinator (New Posting)
- Human Resources Associate (New Posting)
- Office Assistant – Full-time and Part-time Opportunities (New Posting)